Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Very frustrated

So we end up spending almost 3 1/2 hours at CMH today for his Pre admission testing and meet with the anesthesiologist and talk about everything to only find out that the surgery desk doesn't have Oct 16th scheduled. Can you say MAD. I cannot believe I was able to keep my composure so well. Let's see, I have rescheduled a lot of appointments, rearranged my school, my job, Charlie cancelled a hunting trip, and took extra time off/ moved his days off, asked Chris (Coltan and Cody's dad) to help me out on those extra days, rearranged Cody's soccer car pool so he will have a ride while we are home bound with Carson, just so we could work around Oct 16th surgery and now no one knows if this will be taking place???

Thanks for listening. Please, please, please pray that when I talk to ENT clinic today (yes it is already after midnight on Tuesday), that they can keep this date for me.

Here I was all worried that Carson was going to get sick and his surgery would be postponed, not CMH losing his surgery date. ENT was contacted and they have it on their end so I'm not sure what is going to happen at this point.

2 comments:

Kyle, Aimee and Ava said...

I am so sorry that this happened. I am hoping and praying that when you talk with the ENT today that you can still get in on the 16th!

How frustrating. I don't know if I could have held my composure as well as you did!

Carey said...

ugh, that stinks. i'm so sorry. let us know what happens!