Alisha over at Izzy 'N Emmy has tagged me. This is going to be a tough one for me but I'm going to give it a try. Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and email these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Facts about myself
1. I have two boys who are born in 1995. Coltan is Jan 18th and Cody is Dec 26th.
2. Carson's dad Charlie also has a daughter named Hunter who was not only born in 1995 but her birthday is April 7th, Carson's birthday. So he shares his birthday with his half-sister.
3. When I get stressed out I suck on pretzels and after I eat the salt, I throw away the pretzel.
4. I bought my family salon out this last Aug so I'm both excited and scared about being a small business owner
5. I love the smell of powder laundry detergent.
6. I do not iron or sew so I have an ironing lady and thank goodness she sews for me.
7. I own a day spa and hardly find the time for a massage, manicure, pedicure, facial, or just a nice hair cut. I used to dream when I was a little girl growing up in the salon that I would get those services done every week if I owned one. Well, one can dream!
Okay, here are the lucky 7 that I'm going to tag
1. Amy at Kaden and Angel Ave
2. Pam at Rhett's journey
3. Amiee at Ava / Kyle / Amiee
4. Melissa at Jack's life
5. Colleen at Spaghetti
6. Andrea at Si, Ty, and Levi
7. Wendy at Of books and boys
This once again was a tough decision but I tried to pick some of the newer blogs I follow so I can get to know them more. And a couple that I have been a loyal follower of so hope you above blogger's participate.