Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Carson and his cuteness strikes again

This is our good buddy Campbell. He is only 8 months older than Carson. His daddy is our soccer coach. Brad and Kenda came in our families life just at the right time. They are a wonderful Christian family and we switched church and attend with them at their church. Between soccer games, church and usually lunch after church, we spend a lot of time together on the weekends.





I started bringing cars, coloring books, and other forms of entertainment to soccer games because Carson is way to busy to just sit in the stroller. He ended up having so much fun on his John Deere. Doesn't he look like he is going to make a great farmer someday?




3 comments:

Aimee said...

He is so cute! I LOVE his tractor. Oh, I will update my blog later today with an update on my last post. Lets just say that it's been a long week!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

He looks like a great little tractor rider! Great photo!

Wendy Hill said...

It is the curls that slay me! What a cutie-pie! I linked to you today!