Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The BBF Award





I received this wonderful award from Tracey over at 4 my 3 Suns. I'm humbled by this nice gesture. It has been a wonderful avenue for me to have such great people to blog with. With that said, here are the rules;


Pass this award on to your bloggy friends that you met first in the blog world.



Amy at Kaden and Angel Ava


Aimee at Kyle / Ava / Aimee


Colleen at Spaghetti


Rachel at Love for 9


Marilyn at Kyle's Heart


Pam at Rhett's world


Carey at Dream Big


Melissa at Jack's life



All of these people I have first met through the blogging life. Some I have met in person, a lot of them we have e-mailed for a while, and a couple I have talked to on the phone. I consider everyone on my blog roll treasured gifts and I'm thankful for the friendships that we have formed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

COngrats! Blogging is a great place to make new friends. :)