Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pumpkin Patch 2008 Part 1

Okay, so Carolyn and Buddy are friends of mine. I met them through soccer when I moved Cody to a new team. They have a son named Charlie who plays on this team as well. Carolyn is Carolyn's Pumpkin Patch. The boys are in a tournament this weekend in St. Louis and since this is a very busy time for them, Charlie will be staying with Cody and I. Anyways, I told Buddy and Carolyn I was going to bring the boys up for some picture taking and she was so sweet and gave my family a season passport. So I was able to get Carson up there. I'm going to take the boys up there and let them do the corn maze. Carson had a ball. I took so many pictures and have narrowed it down to about 15-20 of my favorites. So I'm going to break them down in sections. Also, I just learned how to do the black and white feature so today's Part 1 is all the black and white favorites.

Carson wore his John Deere t-shirt and here is a nice wagon to go with it.

I told my little ham to smile and this is what I got. I love his personality!! Another cute "Carson smile" moment.








Mommy and Carson. Finally a picture of us that I will probably frame.






Nothings better than some kisses from daddy.






Charlie and Carson.









2 comments:

Spaghetti said...

I love, love, love those black and white pictures. I hope that they are going to work with you to get that surgery done. I can't imagine having to rearrange everything again. I will be praying for you tonight. To answer your question, it is a pre-k class so children that are ages 3-5. I just learned today that we are going to be the main center for hearing impaired children also. I am extremely excited about this. I have always wanted to learn more about this disability so God hears and so he answers. I so hope that the same will happen for you.

Tracey said...

I LOVE your pictuers! They turned out great! I can't wait to see more.. I am sending a little prayer up for you....