Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Picture tag

I was tagged by Amiee over at Ava /Kyle / Amiee and also by Amy at Kaden and Angel Ava. These rules are pretty simple. Go to your pictures and find the 4th file, 4th picture and post it. Don't forget to tell a little story about it. Then pick 4 people to tag.



So this picture was taken at the farm in July 2002. Coltan, Cody, Charlie, and I went and spent the weekend at the farm. Cody had only been fishing once or twice his whole life. Charlie took us fishing at Uncle Rex's farm and this is the 6lb bass Cody caught. Charlie had the boys in a small boat and I stayed on the dock to take pictures. I was also lounging in a chair enjoying the beautiful scenery and reading a book and I heard Charlie yelling to stop horsing it. I thought for sure when I looked up that the boys were wrestling and they were going to cap size the boat. But no, Charlie was talking about the line on the fishing pole. Not a bad catch for a 6 1/2 year old.





Here is what I look forward to when I go to the farm. I have only been three times since Carson. He even went up once with us and he had so much fun fishing. I will have to figure out where those pictures are.


Okay I'm tagging 4 and the winners are

1. Alisha at Izzy 'N Emma since she is always taking awesome pictures.

2. Tracey at 4 my 3 suns

3. Rachel at Love for 9

4. Carey at Dream Big

Okay girls, I cannot wait to see you go down memory lane with us!

No comments: