Monday, September 29, 2008

What, the chipped tooth wasn't enough?

Well I'm so excited that I'm counting down
Carson's 19 Doctor appointments through December 3rd and Coltan is trying to keep up. Last week it was 4 doctors appointments when he chipped his tooth. (Dentist, ortho, dentist, ortho).



So, I'm thinking this is turning out to be a good week. We only had OT this week. Oh wait, Coltan is at a friends house and while playing basketball, jams his finger. So he was babying it all night and I looked at it and decided it wasn't looking any better. The next morning when he was getting ready for school I looked at it again and it actually looked worse. So being the EMT/ over protective mother I am, I decided on an X-Ray. I called Dr Tarvin and had them order it for Diagnostic Images and then after that we went to Dr Tarvin for the results. Turns out it is just a bad sprain. So here are some pictures of Coltan, Cody, and Carson while we are waiting in Dr Tarvin's office. The boys had a half day so Coltan didn't have to miss any school that day. Me on the other hand, I got into work about 2:30 and still had to do payroll. But Denise knows all to well how I work under pressure, don't you?



Yep, more good times!!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can multi-task better than anyone I know!!! Keep up the good work, Wonder Woman!!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Wonder Women is right!

Hey, can you send me your email addy?

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

I have come to the conclusion that you will be busy the rest of your life... I guess that's what three boys will bring you. I am kind of nervous having two now.