Friday, September 26, 2008

Nothing too exciting

Well it has continued to be a pretty uneventful week. We had are usual soccer practice Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

School has been going okay. I finished my first paper in English and have already had two test in Math and 1 in History. I've got a B in Math and in English and History, well, we just had the test and turned the paper in so we will see. I'm still studying a lot which means less sleep.

Carson only had OT this week and it turned out to be lots of fun as usual.

As far as work, I have so much to do and I'm just overwhelmed with all of my paperwork that has piled up over the last few weeks. So my goal is to try and get all that in order because I'm in the process of getting new tax ID's and new business checking accounts and my paperwork needs to be done as well. I do have two new girls wanting to come and work for me (one is a massage therapist, the other a hair stylist). But the one that is a massage therapist wants a different room which means I will have to switch out other rooms, meaning, I'm going to have to move my office as well. In the long run, it will be a good business decision but it also means bad timing for the amount of work I will have to do to get them ready. So if I can have all of this done in the next week, I will feel very fortunate.

I have some really good pictures from OT that I will try to post this weekend. Other than that, it is soccer, soccer, and more soccer. We will have two soccer games Saturday and then Sunday we have three games and church. So we will be living out of the car. I'm going to try and get some pictures of the boys if Carson cooperates for me.

Anyways, hope everyone has a great weekend.

PS, Carson wanted to say hi to everyone and this is what he typed

JXMM MIHASOHIH

3 comments:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

HI CARSON!!!

I was just wondering how you fit sleep into that schedule of yours : )!!!

Tracey said...

Hello! I have something EXCITING!! I have been reading your blog, and I have nominated you for the Brillante Weblog Award! Should you accept this award please just drop by and pick it up!
Keep up the good work!
Thanks,
Tracey

Spaghetti said...

I know what you mean about being so busy that there is no time for sleep. Fall is the worst time anyways. I have been late for work all week. Plus Ryan doesn't help. He is the blond that enjoys his sleep just like his mamma. However it doesn't help when I am also running late. I hope you figure it all out. If you do let me know how you fit in the sleep part. I would really like to know.