Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pictures from Occuptional Therapy 9/11

We started out with motor skills and Daddy started building the blocks first. Carson did a really good job.










These were the different types of swings that Carson got to play on. This was testing his balance and trunk stregnth.











Carson then got to play a fishing game with Daddy. This again was testing his motor skills



After OT, Charlie and I went to the City Market and ate BBQ at Winslows. Carson was out two minutes before we pulled in the parking lot. Man what a nice meal it turned out to be :-).







5 comments:

Pam said...

Looks like lots of fun!! Rhett would love those swings.

((HUGS!!))

Pam and Rhett

Wendy said...

Just found your blog - I think through Mom2MySpecialKs. I grew up in the St. Louis area and I, also, have 3 sons! My youngest has had croup 3x in the last 7 months, so they have put him on asthma meds. Sounds like you have a very busy life!

Kaden and Angel Ava's mommy said...

Ok, I think I have lost my mind...you are the second blog that I checked and know that I already saw these post but forgot to leave a comment.

I was wondering if you take Carson to CMH for therapy. I am looking for something for Kaden that he will enjoy more then what they do at his school and that I think will benefit him more.

The pictures are really cute and he looks like he is having a blast with daddy. If you lived closer I would quit my job to be your nanny. I am so ready to leave that place!!! I really think I want to do the stay at home mom thing again and go back to school in the fall, but then I don't know how all the bills would get paid. Why can't stay at home mommy's get paid???: )

Rachel said...

How cute are these pictures? I love them. He is such a doll and it is really nice to see his Daddy interacting with him and going to therapies...Does he do this often?

Once again...you got a real charmer on your hands!

Rach

Brad, Kellie, Lucy and Baby Carter said...

My husband is an OT, so he will love to see these pics. It looks more like fun to me than therapy!