Monday, December 14, 2009

Weekend update

Well it ended up being a pretty uneventful week for us. I ended up with Strep throat on Thursday and really haven't felt well until today. I think the older I get, the harder it is to recover! It was pretty rough considering Coltan and Cody had school on Thursday and then they were with their dad Fri-today. Carson did understand that something was wrong with mommy and he really did well considering. I did have to clean up a half gallon of milk on my kitchen floor. Bless his little heart, he told me that he wanted milk and didn't want to bother me......so I went in the kitchen and milk was EVERYWHERE. But the cute part, there were napkins all over the floor as well. He said "mommy, I tried to clean it up". I ended up laughing and we cleaned the mess up together all awhile Carson promising me that he would ask mommy for help when he wants something to drink.

My mom made several visits over here this weekend as well. She made sure that Carson had 3 meals and tried to feed me as well. She kept the jello, applesauce, pudding, and sprite supplied and kept going to Wal Mart to buy cough drops, and medicine for me as well.

So today was the first day that I wasn't running a fever or felt achy. I do still have the headache but not like it was. This was by far worse than when I had the flu last week.

Cody had 3 games over the weekend and he ended up scoring goals in all of the games. I didn't go but my mom took him today to 2 of the games and kept me informed throughout the games.

Coltan had a very uneventful weekend. He didn't have any games this weekend. He hung out with his dad and then we caught up on CSI tonight when he got home. We also kept Carson entertained by building him a really nice train track.

As far as Carson, he has been doing a lot better. I just pray that he doesn't end up with what I had. I know he had his tonsils out but I know that isn't any guarantees that he still wont get ill. I finally got his weight back up from the last illness and I don't want to see him losing that again.

Here are a few pictures of Coltan playing in his JV soccer. Their team is the white and Burgundy. Coltan is the kid in the far middle fighting for the ball. Coltan again is in the back middle fighting for the ball.
Okay, my camera rocks and I'm going to brag. Coltan is the kid OFF the ground and he just headed the ball in this picture and you an see the ball just floating in the air. Anyone want to tell me how cool this pic is? Go right ahead. Hee Hee

Coltan had a penalty kick here. Someone fouled him just before this pic.
Coltan is #30. Just one last shot of him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aren't moms great! I don't think we ever outgrow wanting our mommies sometimes. :) Hope you're back to 100% now!