Tuesday, December 1, 2009

When I went to bed last night....

This is where I left Carson. But when I woke up.....or should I say when he woke me up, he was holding a can of redi whip near my head. He had gotten up and went to the fridge and I guess thought I needed some whip cream on my head. Luckily, I was able to wake up and realize what was going on so needless to say, he didn't get away it. :-)

Happy Tuesday!! I'm pretty proud of him. For the most part, he has handled the nasal cannula well. He even takes it out of his nose to blow his nose and put it back in. Pretty sad that my 3 year old knows so much at such a young age.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

redi whip huh? that little stinker!

Angie said...

I laughed a bit thinking of him standing him above you with that!!! I am glad you are all home, but sorry that things are still bum at home. Hang in there!! I have missed you.

danette said...

lol, what a character! too funny :)