Saturday, December 5, 2009

Fun at the gun range

A few months ago Charlie's sister was in town and they all wanted to go to the gun range. We ended up going with Aunt Celeste, Uncle George, Uncle Dan, Cousins Wesley and Cam. We ended up staying there so long that Carson got in the car and took a two hour nap. He really had a lot of fun and even got to shoot his mom's 22 rifle. The rifle I have came from my grandfather and it was given to him when he was about 10. He gave it to me and now I have officially had all three of my sons shoot it. It was typically given to the youngest child so I guess this one is really Carson's. It's okay though cause I have one for Coltan and Cody doesn't like to hunt.....just fish.





Here is when we first showed up. I told him to cover his ears til I placed ear muffs on him. Hanging out with Aunt Celeste. She lives in New Jersey so she only gets to see her nephew once a year.




Here Carson is shooting for the first time. He is going to be a great deer hunter!


Look how he is really focusing. He really did great. He takes the time to look down the scope and attempts to find the target. We put out pop cans in the middle of the range and he did shoot a few of them.


This is his cousin Wesley. He loved following him around everywhere.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow he's such a little guy to shoot. I think I was like 22 before I ever shot a gun. :)

Lindsey said...

That looks like so much fun.