Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dr Johnson

Yes, this is from Halloween. I know very late but oh well. We ended up going to the pumpkin patch during the day and then walked around the neighborhood. This was Carson's first time going out and he was having a huge problem with only ringing the doorbell ONCE. LOL He was pretty worn out by the time he got back to the house. I also took him to see Aunt Danita and before he sacked out for the night, I took these pictures.

This was actually his costume from last year. But last year he only wore it to the hospital and had a surgery. We ended up spending the night there so he never got to venture out in it. To my surprise, it fit perfectly. It is a 2T and the waist was just right! I'm hoping that by the time he turns 4 he will move up to a 3T. Hee hee

One quick picture with mommy. I love this little guy.
Coltan ended up going to a friends house who had about 10 boys there and they walked around the neighborhood and then watched scary movies the rest of the night. He ended up spending the night there. Cody wanted to stay at his dad's. Since Halloween fell on a Saturday, that is Chris' day to have the boys. They ended up going over to a neighbors and had a cookout. Then Cody went back to his dad's and handed out candy. He really doesn't eat a lot of sweets and so getting a bunch of candy isn't a big deal to him. I wish I could be more like him.

4 comments:

Lacey said...

A doctor, the perfect costume. Thats what i'm going to have Jax be next year.

Shari said...

He's cute! Love his costume!

Oh no Girlfriend! MU may have beaten KU, but the Ohio State Buckeyes and the Oregon Ducks will go to battle on January 1st at the Rosebowl in Pasadena!

Wendy Hill said...

Boy am I wishing I were more like Cody, too, in not caring about the sweets. Sounds like a lovely Halloween. He looks thrilled with the costume (and it made me realize I've been following you for at least a year, because I remember him wearing it to the hospital last year!).

Lindsey said...

Too cute! I was a nurse when I was about his age for Halloween. Love it.