Sunday, December 6, 2009

Carson and his new Spiderman Bike

We have been having the typical Midwest weather. One day it is hot, next it is down right cold. A few weeks ago we were able to go outside for a bit and get some fresh air. This was Carson's birthday present from April. Other than riding it up and down my hallway, he hasn't taken it out as much as he likes. Cody is giving him a quick refresher course and he had a ball.

What a great big brother. Carson just loves his two older brothers!

6 comments:

Bad Momma said...

How cute! Go Carson! We finally got a cold snap right after Thanksgiving. All we need is a little snow and I'll finally believe that Christmas is almost here.

Unknown said...

The brothers do always seem to get along so well. :) Adorable!!

Lacey said...

What a great bike. I so wish we could wear shorts. Its beyond freezing here. I'd rather have snow than this bitter cold.

Crazy Busy Mom said...

How Cute! Kyler has two little trycicles but he still can't reach the petals! Some day!!! Happy Hoidays to your family!
Christy

Lindsey said...

Those pictures are just too adorable. Is that your car in the background that got in the wreck? Whatever happened with that?

I am going to be in town 12/30-01/03. Is there a day in there that works for you to hang out?

Girl in Carolina said...

I've said this a gazillion times I think but oh my gosh, he is SO CUTE!!!! And he IS lucky to have brothers! How sweet. You must be a proud mama :)