Monday, December 14, 2009

Carson and me today.....

So I'm in my bedroom putting away some laundry and Carson comes in and is hopping on one foot and trying to kick a soccer ball with the other. I ask him what he is doing and this is our conversation.

M Carson what are you doing?
C I'm teaching my friends how to play soccer.
M Did Coltan and Cody teach you that move?
C No, I'm taught myself and now I'm teaching my friends.
M What friends?
C My friends over here (he walks into the hallway and lifts his hands up like they are right there).

M Ohhhh.
C Aren't you going to say hi to my friends mom?
M Hi, I'm Carson's mom
C (turning to his invisible friends), Don't worry, my mom is just jealous cause I have so many friends.

Wow, do you think these friends can watch him now so I can get back to work full time????

Here is a little pose of my cutie just wanting to say Happy Monday.

6 comments:

Lacey said...

Oh boys and their imaginations. Love it!

Gutsy Living said...

I'm so happy he has so many friends.

*super dude and super dog* said...

Cute! :) Glad to see the boys are doing so well.

Angie said...

Too cute!!! Love the imagination.

Janine / Being Brazen said...

that is so very cute. What a precious little guy.

Have a wonderful Tuesday.

*hugs *

Unknown said...

That's adorable! I had invisible dogs when I was a kid. :)