- Jan your Grandma and Grandpa Hoffman took you and Coltan to Lincoln NE for a soccer tournament.
- Jan, Feb, and Mar you were in Columbia for ODP
- April we went to Springfield IL to only come home early due to a snow storm. That is where we got stuck in the mud hole parking lot. LOL
- April, the very next weekend, we left Sat morning for Des Moines IA. Your first game wasn't until noon so we headed up that morning. You played the first game, went to lunch came back and played your second game. Then the blizzard warnings took place and we left and headed back to Kansas City in the sleet. What a long day that turned out to be.
- May we went to Springfield MO for State Cup and you WON
- June we headed to South Dakota for regionals. We didn't do as well as we wanted but it was a fun experience. Then we made our family vacation out of it and headed to Mt Rushmore.
- July we laid low and just went to the Lake of the Ozarks and hung out for a weekend.
- July you got on the bus and headed to Rock Falls IL for your ODP soccer tournament.
- Aug was another slow (but needed) month. We had a couple of local tournaments.
- Sept we were off to St Louis for a tournament
- Oct we went back to St Louis for a tournament.
- Oct we had another tournament in St Louis and they ended up with tons of rain. The whole tournament was flooded and we were notified on Fri at 2PM...same day we were leaving. By 2:45 we were told to head to Wichita for a different tournament and we kicked butt. We had 1 goal against us the whole tournament.
- Nov we headed to Memphis for another tournament
- Dec you had Grandma Ann take you to St Louis for a game and it was one of your best. You ended up scoring SEVEN goals.
Cody, we have had a great year with lots of fun. You have gotten the opportunity to travel to a lot of neat places. I'm looking forward to another fun filled year with you.
So now I hope everyone understands why my vehicle that is barely two years old, already has 68,000 miles on my car. Cody, I can't wait til you get a part time job and start helping out with the gas. LOL
With all of that said, I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
Cody is with Chris right now celebrating and then he has a soccer game at 4 so he is coming back here for his game and then my family is taking him to Kobe's. His favorite restaurant. Pictures later!