Friday, June 13, 2008

We love signing time.....

Carson has all of the Signing time videos from series one and two and also the 2 videos from baby signing time. Someday I will post why I have such a huge interest in signing. Short version, it has to do with when I was an Emergency Medical Technician.
So anyways, I have been working with Carson now for about a year and he knows at least 200+ different signs. This one is him signing scared. It is so cute watching him with all of the theatrics!! His hands are in the right position. He just adds his expression for everyone's amusement. Without an explanation, this is by far my favorite word for him to sign.

1 comment:

Carey said...

We love signing time too! Chelsea's got a pretty dramatic "excited" as well. I should take a picture some time. Hey, I've got a question for you, email me if you would ... enseno153@aol.com

Thanks! Carey