Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Now it's my turn

We'll today was pretty uneventful. Last night was another story. Lee's Summit had two tornado warnings so Carson and I spent most of our evening in Coltan's room, which is in the basement. Coltan and Cody stayed at their dad's house because Coltan had an orthodontist appointment today. Boy was that storm something! It kept me up til almost 1:00AM and next thing I knew, I was waking up to freezing and aching all over. My throat is killing me and I'm running a fever.

On a fluke, my mother had an appointment with Dr. Tarvin today so I called the nurse and asked if he could give my mom a prescription for me.

I had Aspen go to Raytown to pick up Coltan and Cody for me so I didn't have to get out. They all came back and took care of Carson for me while I tried to sleep most of the day.

So as you can see, it was actually a pretty mellow day around our house.

No comments: