Monday, June 9, 2008

Still sick

Not much to report around my house. Coltan and Cody went to their dad's on Saturday and will be there til I pick them up tomorrow after work. Tomorrow will be my first real day back to work since Wednesday. I have been fighting strep throat. My amoxicillan is not helping as fast as I would like. I haven't even had a voice since Saturday morning when I woke up.

So all I have done around the house is play with Carson, little bit of laundry and some dishes. I just haven't felt like doing much of anything else.

So for the bad news.......guess who has a fever now?? Yep, my little porkchop. He woke up from nap with a 100.9. So I have started him on Motrin and Tylenol every 4 hours. We already have an appointment scheduled at Children's Wednesday morning for his monthly asthma clinic so if he doesn't get worse I will try to hold off until then. (I know, that isn't what the clinic is for but have you seen what they charge for one visit? The last one was about $450.00 for the clinic and the Dr fee.).

So wish me luck. I was actually looking forward to getting out of the house tomorrow and I hope I still can. I have been sitting in my house since Wednesday and I don't want to sit a few more days waiting on Carson to get better. But if that's what it comes down to, then that is where mommy needs to be.

Oh and one last thing, I just wanted to tell Aspen thanks for all of your help. She has literally been here everyday since last Wednesday helping out. She came over a few days to watch Carson so I wouldn't be around him while I was running a fever and the last few days she has come over twice a day to bring Carson lunch and dinner and me a whole lot of milk shakes. And yes Coltan and Cody, you boys have been great big brothers as well. You kept Carson downstairs with you so mommy could rest.

2 comments:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

I hope you and Carson start feeling better soon. It is so hard to be a mommy who is sick...you just never get to be truly sick (if you know what I mean).

I love the new slide. Where did you get it...I would love to get one for Kaden.

Aimee said...

Hope everyone gets feeling better very soon! Oh... I found a new photographer YEAH!