Sunday, November 23, 2008

And the winner is...........

First off, I just wanted to tell everyone thanks for sharing your recipes with me. I'm going to be trying a lot of them out very soon. Starting this week. So I put everyone down on a sheet with a number and you received extra entries for extra recipes and also another entry for adding me to your blog roll. I then went to Truly Random Numbers website and had it pick. The lucky winner is Colleen over at Spaghetti.

I will be mailing her a gift card from Wal-Mart this week.

I was very excited by the turnout and the number of recipes that came along with it. Thanks again to everyone and as I do use your recipe, I will make sure to let you know!

2 comments:

Rachel Dominguez said...

I can not believe I didnt win!!! LOL :)

Really though, I wanted to touch base. Things are really touch and go with my inlaws and I'm so sad over it, however, I know that prayer is there and that we are all being prayed for. Thank you for being one of them.

Bobby and I have spent alot of time together over the weekend. I have been drawn to him during this difficult time!

I miss you! I miss talking to you and I want you to know I think of you guys everyday and can't wait to hang out again.

I will be praying for Carsen's surgery!!!!

PS...Thanks for the Birthday wishes...I can't believe you remembered.

Rachel

Aimee said...

Ok so I so suck... I was going to send you a recipe and spaced it. I will still send you one via email to try though. Hope all is well. Loves...