Thursday, December 25, 2008

Just wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Just a quick shout out for everyone. I'm in the middle of cooking, cleaning, and chasing after Carson, but I wouldn't want it any other way. I'm truly blessed to have my three beautiful boys and a very big and loving family. We will all meet at my house today between 3-4 for dinner.

I wanted all of you to know that today is such a great day. I'm home with Carson and I honestly believe that it is from all of the prayers that came from each and everyone of you!!!

I hope everyone has a very happy day today. Please drive safely if you have to because I know a lot of places have had snow and ice lately. May everyone's day be super blessed.

I cannot tell you all how wonderful you are and how blessed my family is to have found each and everyone of you.

From my household to yours..........MERRY CHRISTMAS

WE LOVE YOU

KACI, COLTAN, CODY, AND CARSON

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!! Did you eat all that pie yet? Enjoy the rest of your day!

Lil' Chris' Mom said...

Merry Christmas! I just found your blog through Phoenix's blog. Just wanted to say hi!
M

Unknown said...

I am hoping you managed to have a great Christmas! :)