Friday, August 8, 2008

Were Still Alive!!!

Hopefully this weekend I will be able to update everyone. We have been so busy in my household that I'm lucky if I get 5-6 hours of sleep!!!

Coltan and Cody's soccer has started back up again and they are currently practicing 4 nights a week. Coltan practices about 5 minutes from my house but Cody's is about a 45 minute drive and we start at 5:30 which is rush hour so I'm trying to get Carson picked up at the sitters, drive to my house to pick up Cody by 4:30 and then off to practice. Then by the time we get home it is dinner and bath and bed. I have been making a lot of day ahead meals so that we aren't eating at midnight. So every night I make a casserole, meat loaf, of pasta dish and when we get home I just throw it in the oven and dinner is served.

Carson has had his GI appointment and Pulmonary over the last couple of weeks. GI is really nothing new. We are going to leave him on the medicine for 3 more months and if he improves, we will keep him there. If he doesn't, Dr Kaine will change him. I will fill you in on Pulmonary this weekend. It is a little more detailed.

As for me, well I bought out my mother on Aug 1 and Aug 4th the $10000.00 air conditioner went out. We are in the process of trying to fix it and not have to replace it. I have also decided that I have way to much time on my hand and enrolled in college. I will be taking 9 credits this semester so we will see how this goes.

Anyways, I just wanted everyone to know that we are all okay and I will give more info this weekend.

2 comments:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

It's good to see that all is well, although it seems very busy. Doesn't seem like things always go that way...a couple of days after you buy something, you are putting more money into it. I hope you have fun in school. I have been thinking a lot about that lately...after I have the baby of course.

Thinking about you.

Rachel Dominguez said...

Glad to hear from you...or see a post! I know what your busy life is like, as mine is the same. Football has started for Jackson and Mason will start 8th Grade football when school starts next week.

Keep in touch!

Rachel