Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's been a while...

I have been so busy over the last couple of weeks and then when I finally get a chance to play catch up, my Internet won't work. I don't know how many of you are familiar with Time Warner Cable, but they provide all services for a cheaper rate. Yea right. I have a phone and internet that almost weekly have problems with. My cable is the only one that is reliable. Instead of letting me break my contract, they want to inconvenience me and keep sending someone out to fix it. I'm starting to know a lot of the repairmen by first name.

So anyways, I hope everyone is doing well. Cody came back from his tournament in Rockford Ill. He said he had a really good time and is already looking forward to it next year. Coltan ended up not going to his camp. When I went to sign him up, they were already sold out. Apparently 4-5 of the good coaches didn't come back this year so they had to downsize. However, they are both going to a camp all next week.

As for Carson, he has only had one asthma attack since his double ear infection episodes. We have been going on a lot of stroller walks and he really loves it. He had an appointment last Tuesday for Occupational Therapy for a follow up on his swallowing. When they called our name, we walked back to a room and on the way, Carson saw the OT/PT room with all the kids and toys and his mind was made up. He hollered and cried the whole time (which was 40 minutes) because he wanted to play. So needless to say, we will have to reschedule that appointment.

I have been staying busy with getting everything done for the sale of the salon. For those of you who aren't aware, I'm buying my mother out and I will be the sole owner. So I have been taking care of the paperwork, buying life insurance, and getting a will in place so my kids will be set.

Now for my bragging rights, I have been working out now for about 6 weeks with a personal trainer. We did measurements today and I have lost 9.4lbs, and have lost 6 1/2 inches. I'm pretty excited. I cannot wait until next month to see my next success!!!

As soon as Time Warner decides to fix my internet again, I will download some pics of the boys from St Louis.

3 comments:

Rachel Dominguez said...

Thanks Kaci for the invite. I am going to the lake this weekend with my family but I will try to get a scheduled date with you soon.

Thanks for the words of wisdom as well. In time, I feel with God and Prayer, we will mend our fence.

Rachel

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Sounds like you guys are having a busy summer. It sucks that your internet was down...I don't know why but that is so frustrating. I am glad you were able to post and have been checking your blog daily. I am also glad to hear that things are going good for Carson...he deserves a break!!!

Aimee said...

Congrats on the sucess with your trainer. I LOVED working out with a trainer but no longer have that luxury anymore.

Sounds like you've had a busy month. I am sure glad to hear that Carson is doing well!