Friday, June 12, 2009

Having fun in our "sunny" glasses

Not a whole lot going on this week. We have been busy getting Cody to some extra soccer practices getting ready for South Dakota.

The boys and I were able to get a couple of movies in this week (gotta love red box) and had a few nice meals at home.

Today at 4:00 I will be taking Carson to the GI for his results and to see what the next step is. It will probably be the surgery for his stomach called fundoplication. I'm a little nervous but realize that if this is what needs to be done to get Carson pain free and want to eat again then this is a must. I'm sure that with God behind us, we will be led in the right direction to help my baby. It is so frustrating that he knows if he eats the acid reflux will follow and he then cries about his tummy hurting. I'm just ready for him to be healed and pain free. Keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer that after today, we will be going down the right direction for his healing.

Carson loves his "sunny" glasses and he is always posing with them. These are a few that I love.



3 comments:

Rachel Dominguez said...

I'll be praying for a good appointment. Love the pics and yes I will call you this weekend. We will probably go to the pool both Saturday and Sunday for a few hours so if you are available let me know.

Shari said...

I am praying that the nissen/fundo goes well. Curtis had that and it was such a blessing! He can't throw up but it helped so much with the awful acid pain! Hang in there! I am glad you are back to posting! I missed you! Also, Carsen said he would fly right down and fix your mower! LOL :-)

Lacey said...

Sweet glasses baby, they look better upside down.