Friday, May 30, 2008

GI appointment

Well we were at Children's again yesterday. This time was the GI doctor and he has confirmed that with his results from his PH Probe, he looks like he has acid reflux. So we are going to try giving him Previcid twice a day before breakfast and dinner. Hopefully this will help him and now he can enjoy food and even put on a few pounds.

As far as this weekend, Coltan and Cody are in a soccer tournament so I will be at the fields again. Hopefully it won't be to terribly hot.

Carson has had an asthma attack Wednesday night and I had to give him 6 breathing treatments from 10:30PM-5:30AM and then he flared up again on me last night and we were up from about 1AM-4AM. I would love some sleep. I have had him home now everyday except for Tuesday. We are going to get to the point were when he is finally better and it's time to go back to Kelley's, he will only want to stay with me. I love him so much but I need a break sometimes as well.

Anyways, I'm at work right now cutting payroll and then I'm going back home to him, Coltan, and Cody. I'm really going to try to download the pics. I have some really cute ones. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Thank you for the post! I read through your blog and my little Ava has asthma but not anything like your little guy. The doctor's feel that Ava's is more allergy induced so we're pretty lucky. My dad is a very severe asthmatic and so I know A LOT about the disease.

Right now, we have to give Ava a daily dosage of Zyrtec but have been off of the singular for about a year now. I was pretty glad when they took her off because it's so expensive. Good luck to you... We will look back again soon!