Thursday, February 4, 2010

Shed Aquariam in Chicago

Nothing really going on. I have been trying to get over a terrible sinus infection.

Coltan and Cody have just had soccer practice and nothing very exciting with them going on either.

Carson keeps having asthma issues. He was supposed to have OT yesterday and Nancy was out sick. So they rescheduled for today and she is still out sick. That is better for me so now I can nurse my headache from the comfort of my own home.

Here are a few pictures from the Shed Aquarium in Chicago. We went there just before Christmas. My parents took Carson, Coltan, two nieces, and myself. It ended up being very cold so Carson and I ventured off and did more sightseeing while the others walked up and down Michigan Ave.

Cody had a few soccer games in St Louis MO so he stayed back in KC so that he could go.

Here we were waiting for the water show.


This was the amazing view from the Shed.
Carson standing in the window in the cafeteria.
Those eggs were very popular. It was really sad because parents would try and grab them so their own children could play with them. I never seen anything like it.
On our way to the car. That is Lake Michigan behind us.

4 comments:

Crazy Busy Mom said...

Hi Kaci,

Looks like you have fun in Chicago. I have always wanted to go to Chigago, Maybe one day!

Hey glad to hear you scrapbook. Love meeting peole who injoy it like I do. My open house is going to be in Maryville. But we get to KC quite often. If you would like to meet up somewhere I can show you what I got going on. If you like scrapbooking you will love Close to my Heart stuff! It is awesome! I would love to share it with you. Just let me know.

Christy

Gutsy Living said...

I still haven't visited Chicago. Carson has changed since I last saw his photos. He looks a little older and has grown. I love his smile. He sure knows how to look good for the camera.

Angie said...

I loved Chicago and my favorite place there was Shed's!!! I can't wait to take Taegan back there and let her enjoy all that stuff. Hope your feeling better...

Lindsey said...

That place looks so cool! I'll put that on my list of things to do also!